Clustrmap

Monday 30 July 2012

Glacial proccesses

I used to use this website quite a bit when I was at school during my GCSE days for science, but I found some glacial processes on here with definitions and videos which are helpful. They do a revise it, test it and remember it sections so it is a good tool for either Incorporated into lessons/power points/work sheets or even as a go to for students for revision/home work purposes.

Simple pictures, definitions and video for processes, land forms, terminology and human processes as well. I will probs come back to this site to expand on it more/commit the information to my own memory, but it's just something I thought about on the off chance and thought I best put it down whilst I remember.

http://www.s-cool.co.uk/gcse/geography/glaciers

No comments:

Post a Comment